Bella's Gluten Free Mixes

             I was very excited to be given a few bags of Bella Gluten Free mixes. Using Bella’s Baking Mix, I made a pizza crust for t...




            I was very excited to be given a few bags of Bella Gluten Free mixes. Using Bella’s Baking Mix, I made a pizza crust for the family and I to try and I must say its was amazing the flavor and taste was great.

Some gluten free baking mixes use bean flours, which to my overly sensitive pallet , taste bitter. Bella Gluten-Free’s mix has a combination of  brown rice flour, white rice flour, potato starch, sweet rice flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, and sea salt which made their mix taste sweet and warm. This mix was really easy to work with, was not sticky, too thick or too thin. It was also simple to convert  recipe from gluten-full to gluten free because Bella’s Baking Mix replaces wheat flour cup for cup.

You must try Bellas Gluten Free you will love it and not be unhappy!

Taste: Bella’s Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix didn’t have a strong, prominent flavor, which is a very good thing. This flour made a perfect and convenient replacement for wheat flour, and didn’t add any strange or unexpected flavors. It just did what I expect any good flour mix to do, which was to function in a similar way to conventional flours.

Labeling:The front of the package stated that the mix was 100% natural and also
allergen free. The back had nutritional information, an ingredients list, and four recipes.

Packaging:This mix was in a resealable bag with 4.25 cups of flour inside.












0 comments