Amber Tick and Flea Collar for Dogs and Cats

When it comes to buying pet products for my pets I lean toward a natural/healthy solution, Diesel has been scratching with fleas ...






When it comes to buying pet products for my pets I lean toward a natural/healthy solution, Diesel has been scratching with fleas for awhile, and I just hate putting flea medicine on him because of the chemicals that are in it. When I learned about the Amber Flea and Tick collar I was so excited to be able to try it out. A chemical free collar that gets rid of Flea's and ticks, and it is also beautiful.







It is waterproof, odor free, safe for humans and animals, no secondary effects on your pet, family or house.  Can be used for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens, even if they are allergic, pregnant or nursing. Amber Crown offers all different pets collar sizes to fit your pets.







0 comments