Cariloha Bamboo Bath Sheets

Finding a good quality bath sheet is hard for me, when looking for a product the first thing I look for is natural, natural to me is th...



Finding a good quality bath sheet is hard for me, when looking for a product the first thing I look for is natural, natural to me is the key to everything. Cariloha Bamboo bath sheets are made from a blend of rayon from renewable bamboo and cotton.





Cariloha is made of earth friendly materials, better for our planet. Cariloha offers a large variety of bamboo products like bath sheets,towels,washclothes,bathmats,Womens,mens and baby clothing. Sheets,pillowcases,bed sheets,blankets, and duvet covers.







I love using anything with bamboo, for me I always find bamboo in products to last longer and are more durable quality. 



Have a bath sheet that raps around you whole body is great. I love this bamboo bath sheet as the feeling is so soft. 



(Bamboo Photo I took on my Florida vacation in April)

Why Bamboo?



Bamboo is largely considered a woody plant; however, it's really a true grass. It can be found in many parts of the world but is primarily grown in East Asia and South East Asia, where it’s used for everything from building materials to food sources! 



Cariloha Bamboo  fabrics are made from a special blend of viscose from bamboo. Bamboo's soft, silky feel, its ability to take colors well and its breathability are designed to appeal to those who seek the very best in natural luxury. It's so soft you can actually feel the bamboo softness for yourself.


0 comments