Wild Violet Leaves Benefits.

I never knew there were so many weeds we can eat. I did my research online and almost everything outdoors if it's green we can eat it. J...

I never knew there were so many weeds we can eat. I did my research online and almost everything outdoors if it's green we can eat it. Just make sure you do your research first. Who would have ever thoughts of going out in our own yard and collecting weeds to eat. I am starting to and love it. Tonight I went outdoors in my yard and picked some wild purple violet and made a yummy salad. 


{After you bring the leaves in from picking make sure you wash them}




Wild Violets are not just good for eating but good for health benefits as well - If you feel a sore throat coming you can use wild violets to strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation. The wild Violet has even been proven to treat headaches by the Native Americans. 



{ I drizzled honey over my salad}

Violets are reportedly soothing for people with ulcers, and yellow violets are said to have a mild laxative effect.










0 comments