Yoni Egg - Feel the power of being a woman

Since I started using Yoni Eggs I feel so pure inside. I feel like I have a stronger connection with my body. The Yoni Egg helps tight...






Since I started using Yoni Eggs I feel so pure inside. I feel like I have a stronger connection with my body. The Yoni Egg helps tighten the vagina walls. It makes you feel something good inside that you've never felt before. 

I use to suffer from menstrual cramps once a month that we're very painful I would have to take prescribed pain medication for them to go away. Sp when I started reading up on the benefits of Yoni Eggs I knew I would have to have one. I have been menstrual cramp pain-free for a few months now and its feels wonderful. 


I never knew a stone could be so powerful to the human body. It also helps with childbirth, which will help with the tissues from tearing. 






What are the benefits of using Natu Yoni Eggs?

  • Spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness Increase.
  • Emotional balancing.
  • Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
  • Detoxifies the uterus/womb.
  • Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
  • Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
  • Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
  • Increase vaginal lubrication.
  • Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
  • Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum, and bladder.
  • Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
  • Helps with fertility.
  • Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses.
  • Helps maintain a healthy reproductive organ.
  • It’s 100% natural.




From the site:



Yoni egg, jade egg, or love egg – are names for a beautiful semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina.
Female practice that involved using stone eggs is estimated to be 5000 years old. Eggs carved out of jade were used by empresses and concubines of  the royal palace in China to access sexual powerawaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. For a very long time this secret practice was only available to members of the royal family, and up until recently – to select Taoist practitioners.
Yoni is a Sanskrit word for the female genitalia and means “sacred space”. Its symbol has been worshiped in Eastern culture since ancient times for bestowing life, creativity and love. We will be using the term Yoni to bring appreciation and acknowledgment to the Western culture of the creative power this magical part of the female body holds.

0 comments