Kaethe-Kruse - Monkey Carlo Dangle XXL #HolidayGiftGuide

Apollo loves the XL  Monkey Carlo Danglem, he sleeps with him at night and even during the day at nap time. When my son was first bo...




Apollo loves the XL  Monkey Carlo Danglem, he sleeps with him at night and even during the day at nap time. When my son was first born he would only sleep in our arms, he would not let us lay him down and if we did he would wake right up. With Carlo the monkey it gives him the ability to feel safe, and to feel like we are still there laying next to him. I wrap Carlo's arm around him tight. Apollo is only 8 months right now but I just know Carlo will always be his favorite stuffed to animal. 




Pinos face is hand stitched and he is made in Europe. He is perfect for cuddling and playing. He is perfect for kids of all ages, boy and girl. He is a life size cuddling monkey who almost takes up our whole bed, but we don't mind to share. Apollo loves his Carlo monkey. 


Connect with Kaethe Kruse products: https://www.facebook.com/KaetheKruseGermany/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUHqh7vH6tysZXouxCG-rw

1 comments

  1. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony,am here to
    testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
    Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
    years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
    been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
    virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
    followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
    in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
    of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
    how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
    confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
    Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
    science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
    save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
    been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
    many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God Bless you sir!

    ReplyDelete