Hysterium - A Haunted House in Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium is a Haunted House located In Fort Wayne Indiana and is a must see, I’ve visited many haunted houses and I can honestly say Hyster...



Hysterium is a Haunted House located In Fort Wayne Indiana and is a must see, I’ve visited many haunted houses and I can honestly say Hysterium is one of my top favorites and ill tell you why, the pricing is very affordable and the actors and props they have are great, this haunt has a lot of potential. 


My favorite part was the elevator at the begging of the waiting area, let me just say I was a bit shaken. Also I really enjoyed the bubbles! The line was not too long of a wait for general admission and is low as $17 on weekdays and $22 on weekends. 



Hysterium is somewhere I will recommend to anyone wanting to have a fun and exciting experience with their family this season, they also offer a little snack booth with cold and hot drinks, nachos and more. And again the pricing is very affordable.


I have visited other well named Haunted houses that cost around $50 for general admission which can be pricy for some. But Hysterium is affordable and well worth the visit. 


I highly recommend 10 out of 10

0 comments