Steeped Tea with Allison Veals

Tea-rific! I just  had the opportunity to try a beautiful tea  from Allison Veals Tea collection . Allison is an independent ...


Tea-rific!

I just 
had the opportunity to try a beautiful tea
 from Allison Veals Tea collection
. Allison is an independent rep for Steeped tea. 

At Steeped, you'll like a large selection of everything for your tea needs. Teas, hot chocolates & lattes, gourmet foods, tea pots, mugs & infusers. You will even find indulgent soaps & bath products. Sounds relaxing, huh?
 Toffee Crunch
 was sent to me. 
It was an amazing taste!
  
O
ne of the best teas I've 
tried
 yet.
 It 
has a wonderful after taste, I'm sure your mouth is watering to try it
 . The buttery taste of toffee is flavorful but doesn't over power.

While sipping my tea I was eating some grapes I picked today.
The mix of grapes and tea 
was a nice flavor combination
.

If you have not yet tried 
Steeped
 teas I strongly recommend you 
do.
 
T
hey are amazing.
 Allison was great. 
 
 S
he was very kind and understanding of what
I was looking for
 .

Order yours now don't miss out
 !










0 comments