Dyson Vacuum Review

I have never been so amazed by a vacuum cleaner so I was sent a Dyson Animal Complete - It has made my life and home so much easier - I p...


I have never been so amazed by a vacuum cleaner so I was sent a Dyson Animal Complete - It has made my life and home so much easier - I picks up cat hair that I didn't even know was in my carpet. I am very pleased with how perfect this machine is - It is very well made. I can over all say it is the BEST vacuum cleaner I have EVER owned. Dyson is my #1 most favorite vacuum! The cyclones in DC65 have been re-tuned, meaning that the geometry of the inlets as well as the diameter of the vortex finders have been modified to allow more airflow to pass through them. The power draw of the motorhead motor has been increased via the electronic control board, so it is able to use 25% more power. Increased power drives bristles deeper, to release more dirt.

Dyson engineers have stripped back the design of the cleaner head so that the brush bar has end to end coverage. No more irritating dirty strips at the base of skirting boards and cabinets.





The hose and wand on DC65 release in one smooth action, making it easy to clean up high. DC65 Animal comes with the Tangle-free Turbine tool, so you can remove dirt and hair from confined spaces – without it tangling around a brush bar.


2 comments

  1. I currently try to choose here https://bestvacuum.reviews/shark-vs-dyson/
    out of Dyson and Shark. Meh what to doooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!
    best hitachi vacuum cleaner in uae 2020

    ReplyDelete