Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology

I recently got to use this amazing Ozeri wind fan - I can say nothing negative about this product it is amazing with so many wonderful featu...

I recently got to use this amazing Ozeri wind fan - I can say nothing negative about this product it is amazing with so many wonderful features. I love that it has a remote perfect for when your laying in bed or sitting on the other side of the room, also it has a timer for when you are wanting it on for only a few hours or so, this fan also has the ability to tell you the temperature in your room. 

With fall coming the day gets cold and the night sometimes gets a little hot, this is the perfect thing to have in your house. I took all my air conditioners out of my windows this week and only use this Ozeri wind fan last night I got so hot and regretted taking my air conditioner out but with this fan it felt so great in  here last night. 

Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Engineered to generate more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute to dB basis, setting a new benchmark for noiseless airflow. Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort, and 3 whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation for optimal air circulation. Includes 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push-button ease, and an enhanced-range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.




Easy to assemble (no tools required). Ships with fan, base, extension column (to customize fan height), enhanced-range remote control, manual and warranty card. Satisfaction Guaranteed.


0 comments