How to make your own Alfredo Sauce at home {Gluten Free too}

Never have enough Alfredo sauce when making Alfredo?That always happens to me - Always have to run to the store and get mor...












Never have enough Alfredo sauce when making Alfredo?That always happens to me - Always have to run to the store and get more. Recently I have started making my own. The taste is better - You end up with much more then the jars bought from the stores.
In our home we have Alfredo atleast once a week. We love to add steamed broccoli and carrots to outs - I always make to much, so we just put it in the fridge for the next days lunch and sometimes even dinner. It makes the best leftovers.







4 oz. cream cheese
4 Tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons garlic powder or salt
3/4 cup  milk ( I used Evaporated Milk)
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper


Mix all together in your mixer until there are no lumps - Then add to your Alfredo noodles.











0 comments