Shark Rocket Power-Head

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine. The Shark  Rocket Power - Head is a very lightweight powerful vacuum. When I first unboxed this machine ...




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine. The Shark  Rocket Power - Head is a very lightweight powerful vacuum. When I first unboxed this machine I thought it would take me at least 15 minutes to set up, well it proved me wrong. I had it out of the box and was vacuuming within 2 minutes.






With this vacuum you have to ability to change the height on the handle, this is perfect if your little one is wanting to help around the house, you can change it just for their height. I love the fact that this is so lightweight, now I don't have to worry about the hassle of carrying it room to room - It's easy.






I also love the fact that it has lights on the front, This is a feature my other pricey machine does not have. It's a must for me.





From the site:

Shark has taken a surprising turn in deep cleaning with our new lightweight. Shark Rocket Powerhead. By moving all the cleaning components conveniently into the head of the vacuum, we were able to shorten the suction path to the dust cup by as much as 80% and put all the vacuum's weight where it counts most—on the floor, not in your hand. So you get the cleaning power of a heavy-duty upright in an amazingly lightweight, streamlined vacuum.








0 comments