Try Tile - Wireless Key Finder and Wallet Tracker Phone App

Ring lost items just like you'd call a lost phone.  If the  Tile  is within a 100 foot Bluetooth range, it will play a nice loud tune...





Ring lost items just like you'd call a lost phone.  If the Tile is within a 100 foot Bluetooth range, it will play a nice loud tune until you find your lost item. I am the type of person who looses everything and when I mean everything I mean everything. From homephone to cellphone to keys on a daily basis I have spent hours trying to find where I have left them, it gets frustrating at times when I am in a hurry and can't find them anywhere. 







Why I love it?

The little square Tile is perfect for me.  I'm always one that looses my keys,phone and purse. With Tile you can add the little square mostly anywhere. To your purse, and keychain. I can even ring my phone when it is lost with just the press of my Tile device. How cool is that! I love this little square. 








Features:

Loud Sound Tiny speakers let out a 90 decibel melody that's easy to hear—even if it's under piles of laundry or in a few rooms over.

Water Resistant - While scuba diving is out of the question, rainy days won't pose a problem. Tile is water-resistant to IP5 standards.

Simple App - No heavy thinking required. We designed the app to be simple and setup takes less than 2 minutes.

Zero Upkeep - Tile batteries last a full year. After that, we replace your old Tiles with brand new ones at a fraction of the cost.







Tile helps you find things and is home to the world's largest lost and found. Tiles are simple, sleek, and can be placed on valuable things like keys, wallets, purses, computers, and luggage to give users peace of mind knowing their items can always be found.  It's fun, fast and easy to find your Tiled items by seeing its last known location, playing Tile's distinctive melody, or marking them as lost and using the entire community to help you find it.










0 comments