Adventure Island

When living in Florida it can get extremely hot. That's why when I lived there about 12 years ago Adventure Island was always the...





When living in Florida it can get extremely hot. That's why when I lived there about 12 years ago Adventure Island was always the place for me. Adventure Island offers 30 acres of fun for all ages!


Adventure Island is right across the street from Busch Gardens. So if you are one that can't bare the heat for to long it is perfect to head right on over to Adventure Island afterwards. Adventure Island offers a large variety of water slides from big to small. Here is a list of all the water attractions here








So many nice beach chairs for sitting in the sun or even in the shade under a large umbrella. They
offer two kid play areas. My favorite is splash attack as their is 4 diffident water slides,I am a chicken when it comes to going on rides so the kid slides are perfect for me.


There is also a 1,000-gallon wooden bucket that empties every seven minutes or the 500 feet of twisting open flumes and closed tubes gushing with swirling water. As if that isn't enough, the huge tree house is filled with water toys like jets, levers, and rope pulls, plus twisting slides, bridges, cargo nets and web crawls. 




My favorite things to do at Busch Gardens is Wahoo Run and The lazy river. The lazy river fits me best because you get the option to float down the river with a tube or just walk. I like walking best. With the lazy river all throughout the river there are water jets and you have the option to go two ways where the river divides. One way is down the rain forest which is awesome with a misty rain.




Another thing that I would like to mention about the water park is it is very well maintained unlike some water parks I have visited in the past, Adventure Island keeps their landscaping beautiful and kept up. Also you have to try the food at the park, it is to die for. I love the Churros.

0 comments