Tampa Lowry Park Zoo Review.

I haven't been to Tampa Lowry park zoo since I was a child. I recently just got the opportunity to review th...













I haven't been to Tampa Lowry park zoo since I was a child. I recently just got the opportunity to review the park. I had a great time. My favorite was the Bald Eagle as I got some amazing shots.
The staff was very nice and the park was very clean. The only thing that I did not like was the hours of opening they close at 5 which I feel like they should stay open later since it is Spring Break.




The beautiful Bald Eagle at the Zoo! My favorite!




They also have a really cool area where you can pet live sting rays! Awesome right? I have never got to pet once until then.


This is the perfect detestation to visit while you are in Florida for children and parents.












From the site - Step onto the safari in Africa or the Australian Outback at five-time TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence winner, Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, where over 1,500 animals roam across the 56 gorgeous acres of landscape that 800,000 guests enjoy on a yearly basis! Children of all ages will enjoy meeting some animals up close and personal or riding plenty of free rides.

0 comments