Cariloha Organic Bamboo Bed Sheets - The best and softest sheets!

                                                             I have never owned a pair of sheets that are so soft, the k...


                                                            





I have never owned a pair of sheets that are so soft, the kind of soft where I want to lay in bed all day. I love rubbing my legs across the sheet as the feel is amazing. I'm the type of person who does that every night to be able to go to bed. With the Cariloha bamboo sheets you won't want to get out of bed in the morning, I promise. These organic bamboo bed sheets are a must buy for everyone. I highly recommend these sheets!

From the site:
SOFT:: Cariloha's Classic Sheets are made from irresistibly soft, naturally luxurious Viscose from Bamboo fabric that's twice as soft as cotton, giving you the most comfortable, eco-friendly sheets on the planet.
COOL: Naturally breathable and moisture-wicking, making these sheets 3 degrees cooler than cotton sheets and keeping you comfortable all year long.
CLEAN: Naturally repels odors and allergens. Viscose from Bamboo sheets are a welcome respite from skin irritations that can flare up with other chemically treated fabrics.
GREEN: Saves more trees, regenerates naturally without pesticides or chemicals, and is one of the most sustainable resources on the planet. It keeps our soil stronger, our air cleaner and our environment healthier.

0 comments