Broccoli is one of the worlds healthiest foods.

I grew up being a picky eater, I've grown to try new things without being picky. I use to not even think about trying broccoli until ...


I grew up being a picky eater, I've grown to try new things without being picky. I use to not even think about trying broccoli until my Mother in Law made it one day and I took a step and tried it and loved it ever since.

I am 6 months pregnant with my first child and want him to be able to try new things and not be picky like I was.

With every meal I make a vegetable either Broccoli or Fresh Green beans fried with bacon and onions are my favs! I would love to share a family recipe of cheese sauce with you.



What you'll need:


1 can of evaporated milk or 1 cup of milk
1 cup of shredded cheese or cheese of your choice


Add one can of evaporated milk or a cup of regular milk to a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 3 minutes until extremely hot then take out and add your cheese and stir until all cheese is melted. You can also do this on the stove instead.



It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), potassium and copper. Broccoli is also a good source of vitamin B1, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin and selenium.


0 comments