All Natural Charcoal Toothpaste #Mother'sVaut

When I seen this toothpaste I just knew I had to try it. I use Activated Charcoal for brushing my teeth, as I make my own tooth past...




When I seen this toothpaste I just knew I had to try it. I use Activated Charcoal for brushing my teeth, as I make my own tooth paste.

I wasn't so sure about putting Charcoal in my mouth at first but when I researched the benefits of using activated charcoal for brushing teeth I was all for it.

I am so thankful for leaning towards a more healthier lifestyle now. I use to use products that was bad for me and my body. Not anymore. Everything I use for my body is all natural including brushing my teeth.

The ingredients in this toothpaste two of my favorites ever Coconut Oil and activated Charcoal.

Other ingredients:

* Tea Tree oil
*Baking Soda
*Water
*Coconut Oil
*Peppermint Oil
*Tea Tree Oil
*Xanthan Gum
*Diatomaceous Earth
*Xylitol (Non-GMO

0 comments